What I want to be before I turn 30.

When I grow up, I want to be a businessman. Before I turn 30, I want to be a part-time musician. I picked up music a few years back and gradually fell in love with my guitar and bass. My father always said that there is no hope in being a musician, which is in a way true. Through my past experiences, I learned that no matter what career you take, you have to be one of the best at it. With every successor comes a story. Mark Zuckerber didn't just become a billionaire with any problems at a tender age. Neither did Neil Armstrong believe that he could step on the Moon. For me, I want to write history. Starting from now. I love to play music and I will never stop till the day I die. I feel that music makes the world go round, and it is important to share the joy of it. I would probably not make it in life as a musician. But after thinking about it over and over again, I could possibly earn some money by performing at clubs or events over the weekends. I am an optimistic person and I believe that hard work will only lead you to success. There is a burning passionin me that suggests how important music will be in my life. Other than that, it is crucial for me to work hard and be a businessman. I want to open up a music company that sells music instruments and even start a record label. Starting from now, I want to follow my father's footsteps in becoming a successful business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment