Identity

I feel that an identity comes from within. Everyone is special in the way we think, feel and live our lives. How we develop depends mainly from our environment. We follow our hearts to do things that we want to do. That is what makes everyone different. Getting to know more people expands our freedom of choice to who we are and what we want to be. Identity describes a person's conception and expression of their individuality or group affiliations. We are special in different ways. I feel that many people out there who are still struggling with studies have raw talents unknown to themselves. The people who succeed in life are the ones that have been influenced on their own talents. Scoring high marks in tests and exams only justifies that you are good in studying. Also, personality reflects on our identity. Our parents always want us to have good habits. This can be 'trained', but to a certain extent. We still follow our hearts and believe in ourselves that what we do is right. Remember that it's the inside that counts, and not the outside. That is what I think about identity.

I feel that my parents had brought me up well and I can certainly say that they have been an inspiration to me. They used to tell me stories of their past which triggered my emotions. Right now, it is because of them that changed my whole aspect of life. I have learned to do my best at everything in life. My sisters have been a motivation to me. They have spurred me to overcome my fears and challengers. Sports have taught me to been more mentally strong and fight for who I am. Learning to control my emotions is what tennis had taught me for the past 4 years. Most importantly, my friends have taught me to live my life. Other that studying, it is important to have some fun and always stay positive. They are also great competitors in studies. We push each other to do our best in school.

Pictures that represent me:



0 comments:

Post a Comment