Teamwork

Proed Leadership Camp (PLC) 2011

A group of us were assigned to organise PLC, a camp mainly used to spot a new batch of students to become proed councillors. We were told that this camp proved to be an important one, and no mistakes should be made. I felt a little presurrized as I had never something like this before. We started off by planning out the programmes outline of it. I took us a lot of time but we managed to finish it. Through the experience, I realised what teamwork meant. I always thought that it meant by a group of people splitting roles equally to ensure fairness. Well, I was in a way wrong. I learnt that teamwork is about taking advantage of people's strengeths to do things. Thinking this way was easier for all of us. Some of us liked planning, while others preffered researching. The camp will be held in the March holidays and I'm looking forward to it. So far we have done a great job in it. All of us became closer in the process. It has also been a wonderful time helping out proed as a councillor. I can't wait for more work to be assigned to me. Teamwork would definitely be required in the months to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment