Learning goals for LA in 2011

What I hope to achieve this year in language arts is simple- to improve my sentence structure. I've always had a huge problem in the way I write sentences, way back from my primary school days. By reading more, I hope that I can get the structure right. This year, I would like to work hard on it because I want to make my english essays and compositions more smooth and clear in the way information is being conveyed. Also, by reading more and attending literature lessons in school, I should be able to improve my vocabulary. I believe that even if you have a brilliant plot but poor sentence structure, no-one is going to read whatever you write. Sec 2 is an important year for me and I want to make a change before it is too late. Other people have a huge headstart compared to me, and I got to race to catch up with them. I feel that achieving a favourable grade for language arts is not as important as improving your command of English. Studying hard does not guarrantee that you are good in English, but merely just the tip of an iceberg in what LITERATURE is all about. I want to believe and succeed in whatever I do, and I will take whatever it takes to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment