Language Arts- Rewind

I feel that the most valuable thing I learned from language arts last year was to read and read and read. Mr Lundberg has always been encouraging the class to pick up the habit of reading so that we can do better in our tests. When I was in primary school, I refused to read books as I thought they were boring. My mother used to go to the national library and borrow books for me to read. I pratically gave up everytime i tried to look at pages filled with nothing but words. After a year of literature, I learned to appreciate the language the way it is. Poetry taught me that a few words put together can actually become a beautiful piece of writing. I quickly found an interest in the way authors write their books. I hope that by growing an interest in reading, I can improve my English in every way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment