Term 2 Tests!

So far, I have taken two test this term. One was about writing a letter of request and the other was about answering two questions regarding an extract from the story 'Lamb to the Slaughter'. I did both tests with difficulty as I struggled in some point of time while doing both of them. However , I still believe I would be able to score well for my term 2 tests. I still remember saying that I would study harder in term 2 than term 1. I really hope my marks would show my improvement. On top of that, I did a comprehension which was 20% of our total score to determine our grade in term 2. Mr Lundberg, my english teacher, went through some of the answers and I have lost 3 marks so far. This is an improvement I have seen in my comprehension. I hope my second part of the paper would also give my high marks so that I would get A1 for this assignment.

Look out for more of my blog posts in the near future :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment