Reflections on doing CIP on founders day 2011

This year, our class had to go to Jurong Point to do Community Service. We had to spend time with the elderly for two whole hours. For the first hour, we treated them to breakfast. In the next hour, we decided to bring them around the shopping centre and chat to them. It was a frutiful experience for me and I enjoyed myself in the process. Terrence and I had to take care of Mr Tok, who sometimes can get irritated easily. We managed to handle him and it was a huge relief that he did not get frustrated or so. After talking to him, I realised that we should cherish our lives even better. I hope we can come back to this place again to do CIP. It is an honour to serve the community and I would do my very best to help the elderly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment