Journal Entry Of Hari

Dear diary,

I'm really struggling with life now. With my Mom ill and my Dad permanently ill, I'm left with my older sis to support the family. Well, I've sacrificed a lot. I dropped out of school, and went to work in the field. Sometimes I would even go fishing and try my luck to catch fishes. Sigh.. How I wish life was better.
It's all my Dad's fault. He shouldn't have stopped work just for alchohol. It's kinda sad. All I ever want is to just have happiness, but I guess it will never happen. If I could just live a life from a new perspective, everything would be fine.
Well, I'm kinda thinking of going to Bombay to get a job. There are so many jobs that await me to choose. XD I hope to go there and earn more money to support my family. Hopefully turn my life the other way round. I would be able to have a better life, a better future. But time will tell. I'll just have to wait for the right opportunity to get there. I'm really excited. I finally get to see how town is like! :)
Anyways that's all I got to say. I can't wait to tell you what will happen in the future :) Byes!

Best Wishes,
Hari

2 comments:

Chuan Xin said...

This is a rather weird journal entry. Why would Hari use 'XD' in his journal entry, or ':)' and end off with 'Byes!'? He was supposed to be feeling really depressed. In your journal entry, it sounds like he was very happy. I do not think this is how he would have written the journal entry. However, I do feel that the content of the entry is relevant.

Winston Tan said...

Yes it may be wierd but I am writing in a way that shows that Hari is an optimistic person.

Post a Comment