The Language Arts test

Well not long ago, I took the Language Arts test. It was really tough. We were allowed to choose one out of the two composition pictures to write out a fiction story. One illustrated a scence of a spooky house. The other one was a scence of an eye. I wrote about the eye and it was about getting injured. The character's brother sacrificed his life to save him. I think I wrote too much for the test as the maximum number of words you can write is five hundred words. After the test, I was feeling bad as I think I wrote out of point. I really hope I can do well for the test as it is 80% of my language arts term 1 grade.

2 comments:

samuel low said...

I too feel that the La test was tough as the composition pictures given were a little tough.I also think that I have written too much and I think that I did a bad job for the composition.Also in a rush to complete the composition I actually forgot that there were two pictures for us to choose.

Jaron said...

Personally, i do not find the language arts test difficult as the pictures and the questions given are rather simple. I certainly do hope that i do well as ihave to make up for my humanities and chinese which i did quite badly.

Post a Comment