Lamb to the Slaughter

Dear Diary,
Today was a sad day. My husband had told me that he wanted to leave me for another woman. I was so heartbroken and angry that i used the leg of a lamb to kill him. I couldn't believe what i had done. I planned an alibi and called the police. he police didn't suspect a thing and left the scene after they had consumed the lamb. I was grinning from ear to ear as the case was unsolved and I was smart enough to trick the policemen. Anyway, even if i had been caught by the police, the chances of being prosecuted is low. I think this case is most likely counted as a man slaughter as I couldn't control myself and therefore killed him. I didn't feel bad about what i had done. He deserved it. I can't believe he cheated me and I can never forgive him. Right now, all I can do is just try to forget the whole incident and start a new life.
With regards,
Mrs Maloney

4 comments:

Chuan Xin said...

I think that everything you wrote in this dairy entry is absolutely plausible as you would not want yourself to get caught for killing somebody, so you would plan an alibi, and if the alibi succeeds, you would naturally be happy. Thus, I feel that your reflection on the murder is a good one.

chialer said...

I think what you wrote is quite similar to reality as you planned to free from your punishment and felt happy when you succeeded.I think the best part is the part that you stressed to have a new life, which is similar to what people do when they escaped serious punishment.

yongheng said...

I think that it is natural for you to use the leg of a lamb to kill your husband as it was wrong of him to betray you.I think the alibi was good as you were able to make the detectives think that you are a victim instead of the culprit.

Tan Jun Jie said...

I think you were not in control of yourself when your husband said that he wanted a divorce even though you were pregnant and you loved him so much and therefore you wacked him! Nice one!

Post a Comment